Self Portrait as a Leader
An organization is a reflection of its leader. A good Leader leads himself before he can lead others.
In the art world, self portraits serve as a visual study of the ‘self’ and a personal statement.
Discover and design your self portrait as a leader:
• Differentiate between management and leadership – Art and craft
• Be an authentic leader: imagine your ideal self
• Draw a clear and coherent message about your leadership
• Map personal strengths and identify opportunities for growth
• Reflect and inspire: The mirroring effect of the self portrait
• Develop a unique leadership style: Style is the content