Lectures / Workshops
What do Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook, and Pablo Picaso, one of the greatest of the twentieth century’s artists share?
Art & Leadership lectures and workshops are designed to challenge participants-through an intellectual and creative dialogue, to use the world of art and later apply in the relevant business context.
Art & Leadership is suited for conferences and Management development programs and can be held as lectures and workshops.
as a Leader
An organization is a reflection of its leader. Study and design your self portrait as a leader :
- Sketch an authentic portrait: imagine your ideal self
- Draw a clear and coherent vision
- Map your strengths and identify opportunities for growth
- Develop a unique leadership style: Style is the content
- Inspire: The organization is a reflection of your leadership
The Great Disruptors:
Leaders as Change Makers
Artists reinvent themselves again and again. Lead Change like an artist, break personal and organizational frontiers:
- Learn from the past to than forgo the past
- Look at the background to see the entire picture
- Re-shape materials to augment process and content
- Improvise to lead ‘formal improvisation’
- Catch the whispers of the times: Zeitgeist
The Empty Canvas:
Entering a New Leadership Position
Make a mark as a new leader and follow the mind set of an artist who is looking at an empty white canvas:
- Imagine your unique statement of mission
- Plan your canvas before you draw the lines
- Master the effectiveness of focus
- Inspire and empower: Mentoring vs. Coaching
- Create a culture of excellence
Artists are among the greatest disruptors of culture and human thought. Innovate like an artist:
- Apply the ‘no-rules’ rule to innovate
- Think simply how to simplify
- Add new colors to the old box
- Take it apart and put it back together
- Re-cover with unexpected packaging
Women and Leadership
“What would you do if you weren’t afraid?” Asks a poster at Facebook headquarter. Assert your leadership like women in the arts:
- What stands in your way: The ‘glass screen’ or the ‘glass ceiling’ ?
- Disconnect from the female stereotype
- Position your ‘Self’ at the center
- Speak out powerful and gusty
- Act with determination and assertiveness
- How art, technology and design inform creative leaders
- Does Business Need the Arts to Be Innovative?
- Every Leader Is an Artist
- The Arts & Leadership: Now That We Can Do Anything, What Will We Do?
- The MFA Is the New MBA
- Teaching Business Leadership As Fine Art